Precision Turbo PT54 for sale.

evil666

Selling this turbo for my brother. It is a precision Turbo PT54 with a 63 A.R. . I don't have a picture of it yet cause its still on the car. This turbo runs great and has no problems, only reason he wants to sell it is cause he wants to but my Precision PT67/76 dbb turbo from me. As soon as we get it off the car I will post some pictures. He wants 550$ plus shipping.
Thanks,
Marco

Is it a direct bolt on replacement?
Sorry, but what exactly do you mean? What I can tell you is yes you could just take off the turbo and replace it with this one. But if your car has the stock down pipe, you will need to remove the exhaust housing off your turbo and put it on this one. You won't need an actuator cause this turbo is sold with one. For sure to make it run right you are going to need a stall if you still have a stock one.
Marco

Thanks Marco. I should have done my research before asking about that. I just saw an upgrade within my budget and fired off a knee jerk e-mail. After looking into it, I do not have the mods, or trans, to support that turbo.

My brother finally got a chance to get the turbo off the car. Like I said before, this turbo is in great shape and runs very well. Here are some pictures of the turbo.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg