precision 6265s billet wheel turbo for sale, very low miles. supports 700 hp....damn

threerail

precision 6265s billet wheel turbo for sale, very low miles. supports 700 hp....damn
this is a S style ar.70 compressor cover, so its got a 4 inch intake 2.5 out compressor, cea billet wheel. .63ar exhaust housing, journal bearing. it only has less than 1600 miles on it, no real shaft play to speak of, is in great working condition and looks good also. this is a great performer with the right converer and supporting mods, i recently put on a 6262E dbb that works great with my 2650 stall converter (at zero) so i wont need this one. i feel this would really rock with about a 2900 or better converter, PULLS HARD!!. come and get it for 700, good deal for someone. just add your choice of wastegate for it. check out what they cost new from pte. wil try to figure out how to post pics soon if needed. thanks guys, best regards rob

pics are under my other ad that got moved and combined, check em out and see how good it looks. price is now without wastegate...675 and now includes shipping to 48 states. works great and pulls hard. let me know guys

I sent you a pm 3 days ago on the turbo?? Is it stil for sale am looking to buy now 631 889 3838 tommy