Powermaster

Not sure how easy it will be to find a rebuild kit. Post in the Parts Wanted section.

Pete Hoffman is a GO-TO for the PM.....amongst other things.

Also Richard Clarks Garage can also help.

Keep in mind, a rebuild/parts for the PM will not be cheap. So Hydroboost & vacuum are popular options. I went to vacuum. F*#k the PM IMO it's junk! That's just my opinion. Some guys love 'em.

BE944846-7E82-4A6D-B1D9-BD0A4405A255.png

I just emailed and got in touch with a guy named Harold sent me a quote looks like 750 for rebuild

I just emailed and got in touch with a guy named Harold sent me a quote looks like 750 for rebuild
For that amount, I’d go with a known entity.

I.E. Pete or Richard. Then you’ll know you’re getting what ya pay for.

I'd be interested in the re-wound motor rotors but that's probably about it. That's what caught my attention.
I rebuild quite a few powermasters locally, I always use seal kits from Pete Hoffman / Richard Clark. Along with new delco switches and hydac accumulators from where ever.

I have an assortment of old pump/motor assemblies that could use rebuilt rotors.

I have a Richard Clark rebuild powermaster installed three years ago with zero problems. The give a lifetime warranty al lomg as they are around. The contact is Pete Hoffman. I also had them rebuild a spare complete powermaster as well. Expensive.