powerlogger help please!!

missin' 2

I just installed an ISAC controller and I noticed that my PL would cut out on me in mid record.

Here its what I see. The log starts and records fine with my tps trigger when the key is on, car off. It will work flawlessly. So I start the car and try to make it cutout and stop the log. I found that when the isac turns the alky pump on is when the log stops. Any ideas? Maybe mr.baily would know the answer.

What boxes are checked in the recording triggers on the PL and what are min record setting?

Double check your wiring as well.

Have you tried disabling the PL triggers both wiring (physical disconnect) and the check marks/etc in the program and just do a spacebar start?

The pl has been working fine for 2 years the way it is hooked up now. I just have the tps box checked and it is set for 2volts. Min record is at 10 sec. I have changed that all over and still no luck. If I use just the spacebar to start it, it still stops the log exactly when the icac turns the alky pump on. If I start the log and hit the test/prime button on the isca controller the log stops immediately.

you running the ISAC and PL software on the PC at the same time?

B