powerlogger file, knock issues

Install the software from the disk onto your laptop. There is a couple different programs. LogWorks and LM Programmer.

Plug in the cable and log onto the lc1 using LM programmer.

Click on the analog output 2 tab and check your voltages like already stated. If voltage is set right, the graph will show a perfectly straight ramp from the bottom left corner to the top right.

Also go into the advanced setting and set warm up and default voltages to 5.00v

Where is your lc1 controller located?

And make sure that analog output 2 is the one that's actually connected to the power logger.

wow. i have my lc-1 unit under the hood. it's kind of just sitting by my a/c accumulator. i do have the wire for both my alky and my lc1 running behind the coil pack. that's bad i take it. where should i put it? thanks for the info guys this is great stuff. please advise. thanks!

wow. i have my lc-1 unit under the hood. it's kind of just sitting by my a/c accumulator. i do have the wire for both my alky and my lc1 running behind the coil pack. that's bad i take it. where should i put it? thanks for the info guys this is great stuff. please advise. thanks!

go along the firewall but put it low under the coil pack not level with it.. go 6 inches below it