Powerlogger file - Idle only, please review

robertmee

Okay,

I'm new as new on powerlogger and tuning, so please be gentle. Attached is a file during idle after engine up to temp. Running Extender chip currently. Using FJO wideband so I'm not positive that's reading correctly as Eric has indicated some problems with them on the 6.0 TT chips.

Haven't run WOT with the setup yet, wanted to take baby steps. My observations....

Car smells RICH, but 02/WB indicate a bit lean?

TPS at .38/.40....is that close enough to the .40-.42 setting or should I tweak?

Anything else jumping out? I know BLMs a tad high, but I've fixed or plugged all vac leaks and there's no exhaust leaks. I am running LS-1 and Translator.

Thanks!!

Attachments

• LogFile.zip
    83.9 KB · Views: 56
As the motor runs the blm is climbs indicating you are lean. Could be a little vac leak. I doubt it's exhaust leak. The o2 looks very active.

Turn the base setting in the translator to 10% rich and see where the #s go.

I wouldn't worry about the tps.

There are a couple diffrernt fjo wb's to choose from in the pl. What one are you using?

I'm using the tan wire on the FJO which according to the docs is a programmable output, but I think factory default is the .5 to 4.5 so that's what I selected in the PL. If it doesn't look right, I thought about setting it to the standard 0 to 5 and selecting LC-1.

Not doubting a vac leak, but right now I have the cruise and HVAC vac lines disconnected and plugged. The only vacs in use are the fuel reg, boost gauge, charcoal cannister, and MAP. Even the EGR is disconnected. The vac lines in use all hold vacuum when tested with my pump/gauge.

Sometimes the the factory 02 cools down a bit on extended idling, this might be what your seeing. But increase the idle fuel on the trans and see how it reacts