Power Logger installed and need help reading log

knob

Hi, I just got done installing power logger on my ECM and haven't yet hooked up the boost on my 87 GN. I have a terrible miss at WOT, and it usually shuts the engine down if I floor it hard in boost. If I only go 3/4 into the throttle, it pulls hard and strong. I recorded a quick drive and you can see where the car shuts down. I recently installed the TR6 ignition, coil, and magna core wires, plugs gapped at.34, 60lb injectors, 5.7 TT chip, 17 lbs of boost, 3" DP, LT1 MAF w/ translator. The TR6 will throw a DTC of 18 which is the Pin M not getting power. I have a hot wire going to pin M on the TR6 so I know it has power. At idle it has no codes only when I give it a lot of gas. Any help is greatly appreciated as I don't know what to do next. This is my 1st log.

Attachments

• LogFile.dat
    531.8 KB · Views: 90
Did it do this before the powerlogger install? If not, remove the powerlogger and see if it still does it.
Eric

Yes Eric it was doing this before power logger. I definitely have electrical gremlins running through the car. I took the car to the super cruise today and noticed that when I turned on the switch that the previous owner installed to turn the fan on, it blew a fuse and now the car is pulling hard without cutting out. I'm going to trace the wires down tomorrow. The TR6 is still flashing an 18 DTC even with the hotwire on. Hopefully this is all related...Thanks for the help!