Posi traction limited slip additive from auto parts stores.

whitehot1

I have an Auburn Gear limited slip high performance series unit that i had installed 19 years ago in my 86 Turbo Regal and is still working as well as it did when first installed. I have always kept the gear oil changed and added the limited slip additive from the auto parts stores. This is very important because if you don't use the additive you could have an experience like i did, and think the rear end differential had broken something by the noise coming from it.I consider myself lucky that this happened in town and was able to buy the additive at a local store. Even though the gear oil i used said on the bottle it had the limited slip additive already added and no more was required. My main point is if you have a limited slip rear end always use a bottle of the additive even if you have to buy whats sold at the local auto parts stores.

This is the brand i currently use and available in the store.

http://www.autozone.com/greases-and...trac-gear-oil-additive/17352_0_0/#tab-reviews

Ford limited slip addative is the best. Do NOT get it on you, though. Smells something awful. Same with Redline gear lube.........smells worse than a ass's ass. (Just guessing here, though........ Never stuck my nose in an ass's ass)