Please Help Me Identify My Fmic

GANGSTER

HAPPY WHEN IM BOOSTING!
I JUST TOOK THIS FRONT MOUNT INTERCOOLER OUT OF MY GN. THE GUY I GOT THE CAR FROM DIDNT TELL ME WHAT BRAND IT IS. I WANT TO SELL IT AND HAVE NO IDEA WHO MAKES IT OR WHAT ITS WORTH. THE PIPES COME IN ON THE DRIVERS SIDE INSTEAD OF THE BOTTOM LIKE ALOT THET IVE SEEN. THEN SIDE BY SIDE THEY GO ON THE DRIVERS SIDE AND LOOP UNDER THE RADIATOR SUPPORT AND UP UNDER THE HOOD TO THE TURBO AND T/B
IT BOLTS IN WITH 2 FACTORY BOLTS JUST BEHIND THE HEADER PANEL AND THEN THERES A GINGLE ONE ON THE BOTTOM IN THE CENTER THAT GOES TO THE RADIATOR SUPPORT.
IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO SEE A PIC TO HELP ME BETTER PLEASE SEND YOUR E MAIL AND ILL FORWARD IT TO YOU,THANKS

I SEND 3 PICS, 2 OF IC AND 1 OF TURBO

IM TRYING TO DETERMINE THE SIZE OF THE TURBO ALSO
TURBO SAYS A/R 60 ON IT

Looks almost like a spearco IC, they used for the hot air cars (84&85). It is pretty small though. You would definatly do better with a Precision or Cotton's unit.

DEFINATELY FOR A 86/87 CAUSE IT FITS PERFECTLY AND ALL PIPES LINE RIGHT UP
I JUST BOUGHT A COTTONS AND TOOK THIS ONE OUT.
THANKS FOR THE HELP. THE GUY BOUGHT ALOT OF STUFF FROM POSTONS AND KIRBAN BUT IT DOESNT MATCH ANYTHING IN THEIR BOOKS. MAYBE IT IS A KENNY BELLE, I WAS ALSO THINKING THAT.
ANYWAY, DOES ANYONE HAVE AN IDEA WHAT ITS WORTH? IM GONNA GET RID OF IT ALONG WITH THIS TURBO IF ITS NOT BIG ENOUGH,ITS BRAND NEW. I ALSO HAVE A HIGH FLOW CAT ON THE CAR,42 LB INJECTORS AND BULLDOG CHIP. A TON MORE I JUST HAVENT STARTED TAKING ANYTHING OUT YET

If i forgot to send you pics e mail me at gangsterrrr@aol.com and ill send them. far as price goes, just make a reasonable offer plus shipping.Im not looking for top dollar just dont need extra stuff hanging around so as i take parts off they're for sale to the first reasonable offer. im located in new york,thanks

Sounds like an ATR intercooler which is a Spearco core with cast tanks. The pipes enter and exit the core on the same side of the car as the air makes a 180° turn inside the intercooler.

the consensus seems to be that its a kenne belle unit.
anyway, ill take $300.00 for the whole set up complete plus shipping if anyone is interested.

Are those steel pipes that come with it??? And are they 2.5" diameter??
Thanks,
Derek:cool:

yes they are , i will double check though. they are in good shape other than being a little rusty. one has a little scraping on the bottom but nothing that is a problem. it was on the car until yesterday. this is a good set up for a car probably until you hit mid to low 11's once you are looking for 10's and better you would need a bigger one. just my opinion.