Picture thread

XxDarkSidexX

Banned
Finally took the time n figured it out, how to post pictures that is. check these out. Lets play guess who, heres a hint. Both pictures are owners and board members. Now that I know how to post pictures, there are going to be everywhere in my posts.

Lets get started picture #1
Any guesses, the OG's will know who these 2 are.

Heres picture #2
Pretty cool pictures of those seats!

Heres picture #3, ill give this one away. Its me with my custom wheels and painted amber turn signal.

Who will be the first to guess the frist 2 pictures???

O btw sence this is basically a picture thread.....Here is the 23 yo kid(Lou you met him when I picked up my motor, you would get along with his dad, he built twin turbo big blocks for boat, for over 15 years) This is his Nova and he litterally cut the car in half from the driver seat back, and rebuilt it. Frame and all, tubed it, built a fuel cell, and installed a 4 link. He has a full bullet prof 12 bolt w/posi, and a 454 big block with nascar heads on there. The heads are 1 of a set of 2, he says there worth more then his whole motor.

This is were I got my free welding classes:D All I did was lend my time, which I got plunty of. Any time he went to work on the car, he called me over to help. I was basically a slave but like I care, im fine with that. The TIG and MIG experience I got for free is priceless. I'm ordering a MIG myself here soon, and will start doing my own pipes :eek: This guys name is Tommy, and he can build anything N/A, and loves chevies. Here are 2 pictures, 1 of the rear and undercarage and 1 of the car itself.

Here you can see the 315's, 4 link, coil over conversion, fuel cell(made by me and tommy). He did most of the work, and I watched/helped/learned a CRAP load!

Look at those 315's, 17X10's haha he's ca-razy. His stock tires in the front look like skinnies compared to his rears.

All I can say about this car, and one of my best buddies(4 life), and going 162mph in light rain @ 6300 in 4th. with no seat belts, the windows down, and on a solid bench seat is FAWKING SCARY OKAY! That was the fastest he's been and same with me, Im glad we did it together because right after, we both agreed it wasn't necessary, and it will be quite awhile before we or he alone goes that fast again on the freeway. Sure was interesting to try n stick ur head out the window @ 150 haha. Hope you enjoy the few pics I have of this amazing sleeper!

darkside

First picture is me and my son at Fontana, second one is Rick Percys seats in his T type.
REG

CORRECT! How's Jr.? I havn't seen him for as long as my cars been broke. Yea Ricks seats are sweet!

Heres my intercooler when I bought it for just over $100 on ebay :)

all aluminum, 35+ stock psi capable from the F350 Powerstroke, AND few people been 9's with it...Who still doughts it?

Who remembers When this ACTUALLY use to MEAN something?

It USED to mean the world to me, so much so I wore it on my back!

Does anyone have picture requests? I have a bunch from the meets here n there we been to, I have a bunch from the LB meet recently anyone wanna see?

darkside

here some from the recent LB meeting which i never posted before

nice gn, with nice wheels n paint. Reflecting off a white ttype.

few cars, including the same gn and white t closest

big o tires, not the company either

John lemans car

john's new lou c built motor(can't wait to hook up FAST to his old one Lou :) thanks again!)

i edit out all plates cus thats how it should be, it keeps everyone safe and happy:)

darkside

I'm not sure if you just wanted GN Pic's or what but this is funny :biggrin:

Attachments

• Stripping.jpg
    Stripping.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 195
CORRECT! How's Jr.? I havn't seen him for as long as my cars been broke. Yea Ricks seats are sweet!

Heres my intercooler when I bought it for just over $100 on ebay :)

all aluminum, 35+ stock psi capable from the F350 Powerstroke, AND few people been 9's with it...Who still doughts it?

Who remembers When this ACTUALLY use to MEAN something?

It USED to mean the world to me, so much so I wore it on my back!

Does anyone have picture requests? I have a bunch from the meets here n there we been to, I have a bunch from the LB meet recently anyone wanna see?

darkside

That PS IC is about to go 8's. Actually, only half of it!:eek: I cut mine down 6in to make it fit in the "POS rice rocket" Another first will be the stock toyota 3rd member and axles. Scary huh? Never doubt the junkyard parts!

That PS IC is about to go 8's. Actually, only half of it!:eek: I cut mine down 6in to make it fit in the "POS rice rocket" Another first will be the stock toyota 3rd member and axles. Scary huh? Never doubt the junkyard parts!

6inches how many rows was that? I only ask cus i cut 4 rows off mine so I could use the stock bungs for a perfect welding mount place on my bumper support. It Worked out great for me. But i forgot how many inches it was.

Well I think your truck is bad ass! You coming to fontana on the 10th? the street wars thing?

Just above the pipes is where I cut. I can't believe more people don't run these. Even Mr. Nick Micale himself bought one after seeing mine at Carlsbad several years ago. That should tell you something! I will be at Fontana but not racing. Street Wars=Hondas. BTW, you will need to relocate your IAT sensor on the outlet side of your IC with FAST. I've got the bit and tap to do so..:)

Just above the pipes is where I cut. I can't believe more people don't run these. Even Mr. Nick Micale himself bought one after seeing mine at Carlsbad several years ago. That should tell you something! I will be at Fontana but not racing. Street Wars=Hondas. BTW, you will need to relocate your IAT sensor on the outlet side of your IC with FAST. I've got the bit and tap to do so..:)

Hey Scott, If you were able to run at Fontucky you'd probably have all the ricers selling their GSR's, CIVIC's, and WRX's etc. Then going out and buying Toyota trucks. :eek:

yea I will probably need it. If I do i'll be sure to stop buy. No way I can make ya race at fontana huh? I'd love to see what she can do! Im looking forward to having 0 aka zero aka nada correction through my runs like MIKE. :D And Pete too! FAST sure is on a lot a fast cars :biggrin:

heres your car scott, but i dont remember where or when. Probably vegas @ the nationals.

here is my PSFM :) Im pretty proud to be the first in so cal to run one :cool: Id did mine at the same time J Banning did his. I was in touch with him through emails, he's a very helpfull guy and has a sweet ttype. He was on the east somewhere though, so email instructions had to do. Works fine for me. I can't believe more people havn't done it either. But lots of people around here got money, just not me. For a $100, you cant go wrong. Ever though about buying another one and stacking them, making custom end tanks to fit and pipes too WOULD still but under a grand i bet! The price of any venders front mount.

This is how I mounted mine scott, just welded it right to the bumber support using the stock side support mounts. Doesn't move a bit, just for extra measures their also bolted on top :tongue: Igot lots of room for second one, i wouldn't mind trying this double stacking idea when i get a t66 or bigger. I just got to find someone who can let me use a tig'er on that lil project. But it should come out pretty sick, and be able to flow twice as much too. But what the hell do i know, im using ford parts on a turbo buick i must be an idiot right ? :) First time i have let the double stack idea out, its been brewing in my head for a while.

looking forward to the future, darkside!

Yup, that looks like Vegas. Thank for the pic. Guess where i got my PSIC many years ago? A certain diesel performance vendor was throwing them away after replacing them with his own own IC and thought they wern't good for anything! I wouldn't even worry about double stacking. I get ambient inlet temps at the end of each run with my 70gtq. Even lower with a little "squirt";)

Banning is the Man.. he lives in DE and has a really quick T-type.. i'll be hanging out with all the MAGNA guys next month at their Feb Meeting.. I'll take some photos for you guys..

Banning is the Man.. he lives in DE and has a really quick T-type.. i'll be hanging out with all the MAGNA guys next month at their Feb Meeting.. I'll take some photos for you guys..

with out banning my PSIC couldn't have happend. At the time, his site was barly being developed, he said he would help me and answer all my questions if I helpped him with a write up and some pictures. Thats why I landed a spot on it, under the PSFM guide on his site.:D He's a cool dude, he's flying now and his car is pretty fast!