Pep Boys

We're sending our Pep Boys cards back to them.

I'm really disappointed there are really people who would do this to someone in the National Guard :mad:

There are plenty of car parts stores who welcome Guardsmen and Reservists for employment. I'll patronize those businesses.

I have a long, long memory.

LtCol Burough
USAF, Retired

That is very disappointing, but I think it happens a lot. A friend of mine, that still works where we used to work together, had to use his vacation time (all of it) for the 2 weeks a year he devoted to the Army Reserve. A lot of companies are too big for their breaches and need to be put in their place. People don't seem to get any respect at work, just for doing their jobs honestly, anymore.

The good news is that once these people get done with Pep Boys, they may not have to work again.

Well.. looks like time to boycott Pep Boys

Things like this really make me mad. Looks like I won't be buying parts from there anytime soon.

truly sad when they don't (pep boys) support the federal law. I can't see any of my hard earned dollars going towards their business any longer.

That's just ANOTHER reason for me not to go there. The main reason I won't step foot in a Pepboys again is there sponsorship of that god awful ridiculous hi rev tuner crap on Speedvision. ...LOL...Ricers on SPEEDvision!!!! LOL

One good thing i can say about working for GEICO, they are totaly cool with that stuff, in fact if you do get called for duty they even put up on the companies intranet site a little blurb about you and how youre a hero to the company.

Just sent that story to everyone in my address book. Granted, it's only about 3000 people, but hey, every little bit helps!

PB'S Sucks the BIG 1.. Went there to by an E-8 Torx wrench to install rear wheel cylinders in my daily driver.. The guy had know idea what type of tool i was looking for.. & he was the manager.
DAAAAAH!

Pep boys doesn't give a crap about either the consumer or it's employees. I quit doing any business with them a few years back. Their customer service is among the worst I have ever seen. It is a shame because they do carry a decent line of products.

I'm open minded....However, the reports from Arizona are very persuasive in my view....This is prolly a smoke screen by Pep Boyz.

The guy in Arizona had a letter from Pep boyz that fired him for "Abandonment" of his job. A job he left to attend 2 weeks annual training. Pep Boyz asked for a suspension of his annual leave....It looks like a smoke screen.

The burden of proof for this consumer of auto parts, lies on Pep Boyz. The guy they fired is overseas defending Pep Boyz right to do business here in America. His family is looking for a place to live :mad:

I have a very, very long memory for something like this. And, for remarks by the Dixie Chicks, Jane Fonda, M Sheen, and a long list of more air heads from Hollywood and the entertainment industry. :mad:

I had to laugh last night when I learned that Martin Sheen was turned away from a third tier college in Ohio, yet, he calls the President a moron. This president graduated from Two ivy league Universities with B.S. and M.S. degrees....And who is the moron here :confused: