Paying it forward...

Crazi

Why Try...
Anyone interested in a free Walbro 340M???:) I pulled it out of my car (worked fine) and put in a TT340 pump. Don't have any use for it other than maybe a spare. Its roughly 10 years old however the car was only driven for maybe 2-3 of those years.

Just getting all my ducks in a row to avoid potential problems is the reason it came out. Prefer to give it to someone local or semi local. Not sure I can ship a used fuel pump and don't know of anyway to ensure that all the gas and fumes are gone.

Jose...are you sure want risk that expensive motor on a 10 year old used pump? Just sayin.....:) I would be happy to rebuild it again;)

I'm in Woodbridge and not sure how to get it to you. You ever make it up this way?

Steve, I'm with you as far as risking a motor you care about. I was hoping that it would find someone with a lesser pump that could use it for a temporary upgrade or some thing. Still worked fine and was able to maintain pressure 1:1 with my boost.

Definately a good spare or someone who has not rebuilt there's yet.

Steve. Just wanted to test it against my pump to see if mine is really getting louder or is it me just hearing every little noise now that the exhaust is silent. Ever since I re-did the exhaust everything else is bothering me and I just wanted a pump to test against.