Passed With "g2p"

3.8L V-8 eater

I took my car to be tested for the 1st time. I live in Ohio and my car had to be tested on the tread mill. Anything 1999 or older that's not 25 years or older get's this test. My car has a cat on it and I hooked back up the EGR. For extra insurance to pass. I went to Auto Zone and purchased a bottle of "Guaranteed to Pass". I poured the entire 12oz. in my tank with roughly a half tank of gas although the bottle requires pouring it in a full tank, but that's the way I did it. I unhooked the waste gate rod and turned down the fuel pressure to 35lbs. My car passed!! So i went home to put on the test pipe i bought, but never installed until the car was tested. When I unbolted the flange from the rest of the exhaust i discovered the cat was hollowed out. So, to pass emissions with nothing more than a bottle of G2P ,turning down the fuel pressure, and un hooking the wastegate rod, this stuff must really work!! Never would have thought it could pass without a cat doing only the things I did. Had i known the cat was hollowed probably would have never tried it!!

Wow that is crazy. I'm going to try that stuff because I have to get my car tested. I have a lot more engine mods than you do, not to mention no EGR. But at least I'll have a FULL cat!:D :tongue: