parts for sale

mwolfe1969

Siemens 55# injectors with 3 TT chips. 93 octane street chip, Alchol chip and a 108 Race chip. $300 for all

New Trans break from Brian $100

Innovate LM-1 with about 200 miles with a new 02 bung $225

Bstc Boost Command $70

12" Kenne Bell torque converter about 15,000 miles $250

Zero balance stock balancer $50

Stock intercooler fan $35

New black face 2 1/16" electric VDO oil PSI gauge with sender $30

Ashtray switch plate $15

Used engine tie down $20

Single gauge pillar $10

2 K&n 9" cone air filters $25 each

Aluminum MAF pipe with clamps $40

Autometer pro comp ultra light air/fuel gauge 2 1/16" $40

New G body tubular upper control arms. Mounted on car than taken off car no upper ball joints but they use the stock ball joints $100

SMC alchol kit with square bottle not progressive. Only thing wrong with the kit is the clear plastic cover for the PSI gauge fell off. The pump works perfect it was stored with a full tank of alchol. $225

Kenwood 4x10 speakers KFC-415c 4ohm, 160 watts $25

power master don't know if it works but all parts are there. $70

ATR front coil springs bought off a memeber but didn't use. he said they had under 100 miles on them, they look low mile no rust, shiny paint. $50

Hotckis front sway bar $150

K&N cold air kit for a 99-04 F250 with a 5.4L $125

K&N cold air kit for a 99-03 F250 with a 7.3 diesel $125

12 gallon fuel cell it is 17.25 x 17.25 x 10.75 $40

All parts plus shipping, if prices are to high please make offers. Thanks, Mike

Interested in the bstc boost command. Is this the bstc boost controller? If so I am very interested and would like to see some pictures if possible. Please email to ZMonte85@yahoo.com if need be.

Please put me in line for:

Ashtray switch plate $15

power master don't know if it works but all parts are there. $70

Please send pictures if you can.

Thanks,

Joe
netpay@swbell.net

I"ll take the Auto meter Air/Fuel gauge and the New Trans brake kit. Do you have any pics?

parts

MAF pipe sold

Sale pending: trans brake, Lm-1, BSTC boost command, Air/Fuel gauge and upper control arms.

Everything else still for sale.

parts

boost command, control arms sold. wideband, oil Psi gauge and ashtray plate pending. Everything else still for sale. Make me offers on the rest. Thanks, Mike:

I know why you had the tubular control arms "Mounted on car than taken off car," they don't fit.

I emailed and PMed you over a week ago, I had someone mount the control arms on my car but they are too short. Please get in contact with me.

Thanks,

Ben Putnam

I know why you had the tubular control arms "Mounted on car than taken off car," they don't fit.

I emailed and PMed you over a week ago, I had someone mount the control arms on my car but they are too short. Please get in contact with me.

Thanks,

Ben Putnam

They dont fit? Too short? Who made them??