Parts for sale.......locally

turbofabricator

I've got a few things for sale locally:

1) 4.1 OEM block, forged stock stroke crank (new) 6.64" Carillo rods, NEW4.00" JE turbo pistons (8 of them, matched for the forged crank, Carillo rods)
All of the above $1,000.

2) TE-44 turbo, just rebuit $550

3) Twin turbo system off of my car. I will sell the whole car, but really want to sell just the engine and twin system. It is a complet bolt-on deal. includes headers, turbos, intake plenum, throttle bodies, MAFtPro, Chip, intercoolers, stainless plumbing, Fuel rail, hoses, clamps, alcohol tank, alcohol nozzles(6 of them), alky solinoid, EVERYTHING to bolt this on and make it run. It makes OVER 600hp on a good stock block with good heads. Make an offer. (but don't be insulting, please. I have over 250 hours in this system) Going LSX......... soon.

4) Complete 109 engine, will build to suit. (ported heads,cam, ect.)

5) 400 (406) small block Chevy. Ported SportsmanII heads, just rebuilt, complete carb to pan, including ignition. Just needs headers to fit your chassis. I have std. lond water pump, but if you need the short one, tough!;) PM for all the details. This is a great 425+ hp street rod engine.

6) Port matched Edelbrock Performer intake for Buick V6. (carb manifold) $75

7) stock D5 torque converter. $45

8) I have a set of TTA heads that I can port. (ported to work with your combo)

9) I also have a stock set of irons,(8445) will port to match HP requirements

10) 4.1 (OEM) block bored/homed to 4.015" $75

11) TE-63 turbo. Only needs the exhaust diffuser replaced. I pulled the turbine housing off to port it, and the diffuser got bent. Have to send it to Limit Engineering/PTE to replace. (or any local repair shop could do it, too. -Seattle has a couple) $250

12) Stock GN dash bezel (gray) And a few other interior pieces. PM if you need a specific piece.

13) Stock Re-cored radiator, great shape with oil cooler $ 275

14) 109 block, crank, rods, balancer, bored/honed for JE .040 replacement pistons. Crank is balanced for JE pistons. JE pistons had a pin galling issue, so it came out. Threw them away. Block was honed to rebuild. Block has main studs, and cap girdles, (not complete girdle, just each cap has a tool steel strap that is 1"x1" thick spanning the entire cap, and it has been line honed) $550 Just add pistons and you're set.

15) Early 3.8 turbo block. Will drill/tap the oil drain hole if needed. $100

16) NX Nitrous remote bottle opener. New in package. $250

17) '87 Chev. Truck block crank and rods. Needs boring. $75 (not roller cam)

18) used Hooker headers for GN/T-Type. THese things are the BEST headers ever made. Oh wait, they ONLY work on a 9.90 or faster GN. BUT, they are great headers for a NA 4.1/3.8 just ditch the cross-over and use them like regular headers. $45

19) Stock GN axles w/ hardened longer studs for Draglite wheels. Metric thread. (stock) Requires open ended nuts. I have the required nuts for draglite wheels. All for $90

20) Ported stock intake. This manifold has ALOT of runner wleding to straightne them out. Milled straight, and a fair amount of epoxy work, too. $300. Will help a GN1R headed car. NEEDS 1200 FelPro ports on cylinder head. Will NOT work on stock dimension intake ports.

21) 2 1/2" hooker down pipe with Delta-gate (external) has ben hammered on, but repairable. $75

22) Edelbrock Nitrous system for GN/Type or any EFI car. Wet system. $275

I am making this stuff available locally, first, then will post in the for sale section in a week or so.

Time to move onto new things. I have been doing this Buick stuff for 20 years, and want to move on. I'll still build Buicks, but want to have a go at the LSX game.

ported heads

Hi Ken,
I send you this note, hoping you are busy rehabbing that busted pin. I wanted to send this by you to see if it has any interest.
Would an exchange of a set of ported heads for $$$$ and an untouched set of stock heads as a core be something that you would do??
Take care and thanks for the consideration.
Jim

Hi Ken, I realize this is an old post, however, I was wondering if #5 the 406 is still available? If so, is there a number I could speak with you about it and possibly a turbo set up for it. Thanks, Ken

I've got a few things for sale locally:

1) 4.1 OEM block, forged stock stroke crank (new) 6.64" Carillo rods, NEW4.00" JE turbo pistons (8 of them, matched for the forged crank, Carillo rods)
All of the above $1,000.

2) TE-44 turbo, just rebuit $550

3) Twin turbo system off of my car. I will sell the whole car, but really want to sell just the engine and twin system. It is a complet bolt-on deal. includes headers, turbos, intake plenum, throttle bodies, MAFtPro, Chip, intercoolers, stainless plumbing, Fuel rail, hoses, clamps, alcohol tank, alcohol nozzles(6 of them), alky solinoid, EVERYTHING to bolt this on and make it run. It makes OVER 600hp on a good stock block with good heads. Make an offer. (but don't be insulting, please. I have over 250 hours in this system) Going LSX......... soon.

4) Complete 109 engine, will build to suit. (ported heads,cam, ect.)

5) 400 (406) small block Chevy. Ported SportsmanII heads, just rebuilt, complete carb to pan, including ignition. Just needs headers to fit your chassis. I have std. lond water pump, but if you need the short one, tough!;) PM for all the details. This is a great 425+ hp street rod engine.

6) Port matched Edelbrock Performer intake for Buick V6. (carb manifold) $75

7) stock D5 torque converter. $45

8) I have a set of TTA heads that I can port. (ported to work with your combo)

9) I also have a stock set of irons,(8445) will port to match HP requirements

10) 4.1 (OEM) block bored/homed to 4.015" $75

11) TE-63 turbo. Only needs the exhaust diffuser replaced. I pulled the turbine housing off to port it, and the diffuser got bent. Have to send it to Limit Engineering/PTE to replace. (or any local repair shop could do it, too. -Seattle has a couple) $250

12) Stock GN dash bezel (gray) And a few other interior pieces. PM if you need a specific piece.

13) Stock Re-cored radiator, great shape with oil cooler $ 275

14) 109 block, crank, rods, balancer, bored/honed for JE .040 replacement pistons. Crank is balanced for JE pistons. JE pistons had a pin galling issue, so it came out. Threw them away. Block was honed to rebuild. Block has main studs, and cap girdles, (not complete girdle, just each cap has a tool steel strap that is 1"x1" thick spanning the entire cap, and it has been line honed) $550 Just add pistons and you're set.

15) Early 3.8 turbo block. Will drill/tap the oil drain hole if needed. $100

16) NX Nitrous remote bottle opener. New in package. $250

17) '87 Chev. Truck block crank and rods. Needs boring. $75 (not roller cam)

18) used Hooker headers for GN/T-Type. THese things are the BEST headers ever made. Oh wait, they ONLY work on a 9.90 or faster GN. BUT, they are great headers for a NA 4.1/3.8 just ditch the cross-over and use them like regular headers. $45

19) Stock GN axles w/ hardened longer studs for Draglite wheels. Metric thread. (stock) Requires open ended nuts. I have the required nuts for draglite wheels. All for $90

20) Ported stock intake. This manifold has ALOT of runner wleding to straightne them out. Milled straight, and a fair amount of epoxy work, too. $300. Will help a GN1R headed car. NEEDS 1200 FelPro ports on cylinder head. Will NOT work on stock dimension intake ports.

21) 2 1/2" hooker down pipe with Delta-gate (external) has ben hammered on, but repairable. $75

22) Edelbrock Nitrous system for GN/Type or any EFI car. Wet system. $275

I am making this stuff available locally, first, then will post in the for sale section in a week or so.

Time to move onto new things. I have been doing this Buick stuff for 20 years, and want to move on. I'll still build Buicks, but want to have a go at the LSX game.
Hey im in Tacoma,WA and ive been looking for sum GN axles are they still 4sale? and are the 28 spline ?

hey im in Tacoma,WA and have been looking 4 sum GN axle are they still 4sale ? and are they 28 spline ? ifso ill take em.