Panera Bread cruise Sat Sept 15th Berlin TPKE Newington CT

TR Custom Parts

Mark Hueffman - Owner
Not many cruises left, last one in Sept. THIS Saturday nite. Plan on being there around 4:30 or so. Would be nice to see some other TR's there.

Good cruise tonite, just the Mark and TurboBitt show tonite with a guest appearance of Dave Reed. And to the new blue Corvette on the way home south down the darkside of the Pike, you sure got the jump on me but you didn't pull away! Note to self, slow way down before you hit those dips after the bridge. Not fun at 120 plus!

Good cruise tonite, just the Mark and TurboBitt show tonite with a guest appearance of Dave Reed. And to the new blue Corvette on the way home south down the darkside of the Pike, you sure got the jump on me but you didn't pull away! Note to self, slow way down before you hit those dips after the bridge. Not fun at 120 plus!

What a nice night to be out !!!

Allan G.

Rolled through around 8 after eating at bertuccis. Saw a tubbed big wheel Regal (kind of dark, couldn't see badges or a hood bump) pulling into panera... anyone here?

Rolled through around 8 after eating at bertuccis. Saw a tubbed big wheel Regal (kind of dark, couldn't see badges or a hood bump) pulling into panera... anyone here?

That was mine and you should have stopped !!!!
Allan G.

Planning on being there. Oct 7th

Sept 30th planning on going to the show at Orange CT fairgrounds in the morning and then heading out to Hammonassett State Park around noon to the show out there.

Oct 21st there is a very good show in Seymour.

Sounds like a fun evening. Tell her she shoots it, she skins it.
Last year she cut her thumb really really bad trying to help gut 1 so I don't have a lot of confidence with her and a knife. She sure makes up for it with enthusiasm though. I am pretty proud of her over all. Her hunting career was started by joke lol