Overhaul kits

WE287GN

Hi gang,
I've read the sticky and went to the site there..had a couple questions.

when i read "hot loaded" am i correct in assuming this means fully assmebled section with the good stuff or am i way off base here??

also as far as a basic overhaul kit is concerned, bushings,steels ,frictions and seals does anyone out there sell one with the better frictions, cause i like the idea of the alto? band was it? and the others suggested on the sticky post..

as far as hard parts are concerned would have to way that out considering my finacial situation.
however have seen a roller clutch in pieces throughout one of my trannys :) so that would be a new piece involved

i have a brf that needs rebiuld suposedly lost second gear so anything particular i should look into when i start this,or just go through the overhaul step by step?

thanks
Chris Pacheco
WE287GN

Mr Pacheco

Correct. Hot loaded means finished, set up and ready to install. As for the kits with better clutches, I can provide you with that if you wish . We can make up a kit for you that has exactly what you want. We are the largest Alto Band distributor now so that also can be accomidated. Chris , I am surprised, as you know what you need and who and where to call. I think I have donated some time to your cause in the past and would like the opportunity to finish it. :)

Bruce
WE4
www.PTSnctb.com

Hey Bruce cool....

ya times are rough and they were worse earlier..now i'm a little better ,got a brf core,where as before i was trying to find ways of getting a non brf up to par...

i posted to answwer some questions of my own and for my buddy y26 who is trying to get the info on here to hook me up for a christmas present, he'd like to se me get this tranny done up and in my car...

you'll be hearing from one of us,

Thanks Bruce
no need to be suprised??? i was looking for someone to step up and say exactly what you said, ya we got em, we can do that :)

for some of us it all comes down to the money,unfotunately , this is not a poor mans sport/hobby...

Chris Pacheco
WE287GN