One Canucks view

CanVan87GN

I would just like to say first that I do not agree with our Prime Minister's stand on the war against Saddam Insane. I remember 911:mad: I remember how hard it must have been for the families and friends that died and the hard fact that these people would do it again in a heartbeat!:eek: No one wants or likes war but this a$$hole has gone too far and he is a disease upon humankind. If every country stood by eachother and said NO to terrorism, Saddam would have to look at things differently but because our Prime Minister is so complacent, it appears to be another notch in the belt for Saddam. The people parading for peace right now have got to realize that there are people in the world right now that would kill them in a second even though they speak of peace. People are parading in Iraq that want war and would love to use weapons on all that "oppose" them and their God. Canada, France , and others have to realize that this is a global problem and it has come down to the last straw. Good luck America and please don't look at our "leader's" choice as that of all Canadians. I know this kind of rant is all over forums across the world but I just wanted to take a few moments to let you know that you have my support. Take care.

Shaun

I would just like to say that you are very wise Shaun. Apparently you have the gift of objectivity, and can see the actual truth. Thank you very much for your support, we would do the same for you if necessary. Rest assured we are doing the right thing:)

Any chance you guys could do a "test run" of a MOAB on a certain location in my home province?
Say at a time when our leaders are sitting?
I can think of a certain "world figure" I'd like to see gone.
Well,more than one,or so they think of themselves.:rolleyes: