Newer Member in Penfield NY...looking for my 1st Turbo Regal

mr_udy

I'm looking to fullfill my longstanding dream of owning an '86/87 Turbo powered Regal.

I've wanted one since I was a teen riding nikes to the local Buick dealership (Long-gone Vincent Buick of Fairport NY) with many of them lined up outside...even one GNX having rumored to have been "auctioned" for $50K. Even tried unsuccesfully in talking Mom into buying a Grand National instead of her '88 Park Ave (which I still have). Wish I had known about the Turbo Limiteds (Mom wasnt liking the all black sinister look of the Grand National on the showroom floor)! I might be happily driving around in one now instead of the clean-no winters Park Ave i inherited with 99K and all original (except for headliner). Geeze, I'd probably have a $10K car rather than the $2500 (If that...) relic I have now.

Anyway, I'm looking for a nice driver...preferably an "odd-ball" Limited with pillowed cloth seats and T-tops. I'd also prefer a stock, minimal bolt-ons car. I really want the t-tops. However, I will consider any clean (no salt/rust) '86/'87 Turbo powered car in good driveable as-is (with young kids, cant find time to work on cars like I used to) condition.

Looking for advise from seasoned experts. Like everyone, I'm looking for a spectacular deal on a "good" car. Something to drive on dry summer days and keep for future investment (my toy fund is foolishly (?) is funded by my 401K!)

Welcome to TurboBuick.com, the biggest & the best of all of the turbo Buick forums / sites anywhere. & welcome to the Darkside, too.