Newbie Help

87TurboGirl

Me and my husband are pretty new to these cars. We just rebuilt our first on and finished in on nov 19, 2002. We are trying to find someone that is familar in tuning these cars. That would either be interested in taking a look & a listen. To see what they think needs to still be done. Either our place or theirs and we will supply the beer.

The only problems that we are having is a vaccuum leak and some valve train clatter (not much though). Otherwise the car runs fine.

Please let me know if anyone has anytime open to help, We live in Gardner Kansas. Thanks

There are quite a few guys in this area that know a thing or two about these cars. Bryan, Joe, Ed, Neil just to name a few. I think Joe Jr. lives in Gardner also. Turbov6joe I think is his name here. We are LONG overdue for a get together so maybe we could set something up. How about it guys? Let's get together and talk turbos and help out. If the weather holds out, how about Sat. at Hooters?

Spunds good to me!!

I'm flying in from Chicago around 2:00 p.m. and should be able to
make it to Hooters in the evening.. Which Hooters are you thinking about????? I'd like to get the black beast out a couple more times before it's caged up for the winter................