New to the forum, and glad to be here

KYGTP

Just wanted to say hello, I just signed up today to be a part of the wonderful world of GN!!. I am here to read and learn. I currently do not own a GN, BUT I have always wanted one and so does my wife:). We are both in love with the car, I just now need to find the right one to buy. If anyone knows of a good buy let me.

I little back ground on me. I have owned a 98 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP, supercharge, since 98, I bought the car with 200 miles on it and now the body has 97K. My love for speed began when I found there were mods for my 3.8L and it has never stopped since. Once my warrenty ran out, it was game on.

Fast forward today........I current have my motor at the machine shop getting a freshening up, new bearing and ended up boring it out to .025 with customs 9.5:1 piston. I am also having my Alum heads fixed, since a piston let loose on me on last year on a "test" build that I did. Well, it only last 30 miles and 1.5 track passes before a stock rod bolt let loose. Test failed........

The motor that I pulled before my "test", I was able to get a best of 11.56 with a 1.7 60'. Not too bad for a FWD car that still weighs 3100#. I know that does not seem fast to you guys with GN, but it took me alot of work to get and a ton fun!!! Plus I am supercharged and not turboed.

With my new build I am going with a bigger cam, and higher compression, and hope to see low 11's this year.

Well thanks for having me and I am sure I will be lurking more than posting right now trying to learn a new plateform.

Hello! Welcome to Turbobuick.com!!! :) Plenty of nice GN's for sale....keep your eyes open and
ask lots of questions...............