new owner of 84 gn. what should i do with it?

i figured restoring and keeping everything 84/85 would be best thing for its value because of the low number made BUT because it needs things like bondo (or new doors) and a paint job not to mention a rebuild of my current hot air motor and sourcing the undesirable missing parts and missing key documents like the RPO codes That my 84 could never be a barrett jackson car. So instead i have purchased a complete 87 motor from a fellow member and he has agreed to allow me to help him remove the old motor and take as many pictures as my sd card has room for. he has also assured me that he would include everything i needed to swap my gn with the exception of a 87 downpipe.
Doors have been reproduced so that not much of a issue anymore. The missing RPO label is an issue especially for a GN. If your buying David's LC-2 your in good hands with him and I'm also in DFW.

Doors have been reproduced so that not much of a issue anymore. The missing RPO label is an issue especially for a GN. If your buying David's LC-2 your in good hands with him and I'm also in DFW.
All i need now is a place to do the swap.

If you weren't all the way the hell out in Ohio, I'd give you a hand.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk