New Never Used ATR 3 bolt headers and matching 3" Downpipe

fastblackracing

I have for sale a set of NOS ATR headers and the matching Downpipe that goes with these headers.
They need to sell as a set since down pipes made for stock style headers will not work the ATR or old kenne bell style Headers.
I bought these new from ATR at bowling green before they went under.
Priced at 1200$ and I will split the shipping cost with you.

Reason for selling is between the time I bought these and I got my car running the TA headers came out and I could get a 3 1/2" Downpipe for the TA headers.
I now have 4 sets of stainless headers and want to thin my stash out some.
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
These are also for sale locally and I reserve the right to sell to the first party that claims them be it on here or local sale.
These are nice headers some of the features such as the way the pipes are attached to the header flange are superior to the TA headers IMO.

trade you a set of 4 bolt headers from ATR, never used and ceramic. maybe we can work out a deal! lol

LOL sorry man I allready have TA's in 3 and 4 bolt.... My son told me I needed to stop being such a parts whore.... And with 3 stage engines, cams, headers and what nots he is right.