New High Performance Steel Billet 9 key Timing Chain Sets

TABuickMike

Michael Tomaszewski Jr
Hey everybody, we just got in our New High Performance Steel Billet Timing Chain Sets. These sets use a stock type timing chain (which is quieter than a double roller chain) and allows you to retain your stock chain tensioner. It also has 9 keyways to allow the cam to be precisely degreed compared to a stock type timing set. Lastly the gears are machined out of steel billet for increased strength compared to cast iron. These will be priced $30 less and are a great alternative to the Steel Billet Double Roller Timing Sets. We have them in 2 versions, one for even-fire engines and one for odd-fire engines. Hydraulic roller, flat tappet and stock cams are recommend with these sets.

TA V1522A `60-`87 Odd-fire V6-215-300-340-350 High Performance Silent 9-Key Timing Set ..... $115.00
TA V1522B `60-`87 Even-fire V6 High Performance Silent 9-Key Timing Set ............................. $115.00

----------------------------------- TA V1522A --------------------------------------------------------------- TA V1522B ---------------------------------

Attachments

• TA 1522A.jpg
    TA 1522A.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 1,495
  • TA 1522B.jpg
    TA 1522B.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 1,500
TA V1522A Installed on my 350 we're rebuilding.

Attachments

• IMG_0260.jpg
    IMG_0260.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 2,066
TA chain &gear set

I guess I gotta find the old tensioner and spring, I'll take B, going to the website to order, thanks Mike

what other sizes are available?

My shortblock has steel caps installed by the previous owner, and we had to hone it again for this build. So I don't really know what it needs.

Bob

Question... With the stock tensioner and this gear set does that mean I don't need to get an oversized double roller set used to address the line hone issue?

Smoke, nice engine going together. the picture it looks like you have the odd fire billet gear double roller chain. I think the new one T/A has produced is a billet gear stock style link chain. Still haven't decided which one I need, will be running solid lifters if that even matters. Don't know how much is cut from the billet caps and block, so I don't know which undersize either? Trial fit?