New GN Owner!!Need Help not Runing!!

TPS closed voltage is set too high; should be between .40 and .46 volts closed. WOT TPS voltage looks good. Sounds like you know how to do it, but procedure is here for reference: http://www.gnttype.org/techarea/maintenance/TPS.html

Good find on the tap test on the Translator +. If this were my Translator +, I would check all the connections for corrosion and/or bent missing pins, then check again. Go through everything so you don't have to spend money.:)

I know Turbotweak and others stated above sells a normal Translator (that is all you need if you choose to buy a new translator ) and the Scanmaster. There might be folks selling some used right now in the for sale section.

Your 0 280 155 868 injectors are Bosch 36 lb/hr injectors.

Great job, keep it going.

I'll recheck the wiring,looks like the joker before me had some electrical tape fetish...Tapping it like that should be a sign,right?I live in Detroit so fullthrottle is right down the street from me..They want 199.99 for a new translator but that is the going rate..Pulling codes when I get back from vacation with my daughter,I didn't want to spend to much in the garage this weekend..Thanks again on the injector id...Those are good for now..

I also thought the tps was high..Its new so I'll correct that too..I might clean the maf with some throttle body cleaner..It looks dirty..

Since you are close to fullthrottle, why don't you take the defective Translator with you and see if maybe they can test/fix it? I bet it is possible. Cheaper than a new one.

Good idea!Ive never been there.I saw the address and couldn't believe how close.I acnt drive the car there(running bad),but I can take off the translator and see if they can test it.Another member on here has a stk maf for sale..If the tt chip I have is programed to my 36lb injectors the stock maf I buy from him should just plug and play?

Good idea!Ive never been there.I saw the address and couldn't believe how close.I acnt drive the car there(running bad),but I can take off the translator and see if they can test it.Another member on here has a stk maf for sale..If the tt chip I have is programed to my 36lb injectors the stock maf I buy from him should just plug and play?

The stock MAF should be compatible with your chip. Have you pulled the chip out to check to make sure it is burned for your car? If it is a recent TT chip, it will have a number on it that should match your receipt. Another thing to check. Also, make a visit to Full Throttle. I would kill if they were that close to me!(y)

I would replace the vacuum lines if they look original . If you touch them and your hand comes back black they are due.

Fuel pressure?