New Buick Club For NE florida

That sounds good to me.....lets try something on a Friday maybe too.....Maybe eats then go out to Jax and race/watch.

hey guys, sorry for last sat nite, duty called and i was flying...i did stop by the show at 6:15 and i saw 2 GN's there it was raining at the time, i assume they were inside or something, one was glenn's car and the other was a new guy
i didnt have time to stop at chili's....sorry!!!!! the rain i am sure ruined it for most....as we have some show cars in the group...but not to worry, we will get something going in the next few weeks....but as was suggested, for a real "meeting" to take place we need 2 weeks notice to give to everyone, keep in mind only half the club (maybe) is on the internet...
so it takes time to get a hold of everyone to coordinate a big meeting....as of right now i have close to 20 people's names/numbers/email so things are going good...
again i apologize for my schedule being all dorked up....thats the navy for ya.....but little gatherings of a few guys going to the track is ALWAYS an option.....it doesnt take much to get a few together to go....and PLEASE if you go, and you meet someone new....get all thier info for me!!!!!!
thanx,
more to come later :)

I went out to the car show at Hooters in OP this Sat.....i met a guy named Glenn w/an 87 GN that looked nice and saw a guy w/a gray T that had black bumpers and GNX louvers....anyways does anybody know Glenns email??? I had some questions i wanted to ask him but it starting raining again and i didnt get a chance to. TIA....Jason