needing a full set of champion iron heads ready to bolt on w/rockers

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
I'm looking for a full set of champion iron or alum. heads ready to bolt on including the rockers, i blew a head gasket and it had some lifter noise. just wanting to bolt on a new set of heads and be done with it seeing they'll be of anyway's. thanks,

rancor

yes I'm still needing a set, please send some close up pic's to gwswbwlw@aol.com and your bottom $ also looking for a stock 86 or 87 block in very good shape along with crank,rod's,piston's,stock front cover,intake ect.

Block

I have a complete Motor, But live in Canada LOL.
It is Less Heads but have evreything. Harness/Turbo/Intake ect.
It has a colapsed Piston and would need to be rebuilt.
It is at the motor builder now, so would take some time to get pics.
The Heads are at my house (picked them up on the weekend)
I have 1000.00CAD into them right now...
Please advise if you would like more info.
Thanks Mark Ash.

rancor

yeh man, I could use as much info on the heads as possible and also the motor $ and what it would cost to ship.

heads

are these heads the champion iron's? and ready to just bolt on? rollers to?

Block

It is spred over 2 shops and my home but would weigh 700 pounds. (guess) So would need to go LTL and Customs would be an unknown...
I would estamate 300-400CAD to ship.
I also have a set of Weld Pro Stars 2-15X8 and 2-15X7 with MaGuard Locks and Lugs...
I have just Finished an 87 GN and am looking to sell.

I will be home in about 1 hour.
markash@rogers.com

I have the weld pro stars on mine. can you send some close up pic's of the heads when you get home?

I have a complete motor with the champion iron heads on it. The motor is complete intake to oil pan. Email me at IH7240@aol.com
if interested. This motor ran the times below.