Need some parts

wcn8tive

Looking for parts for an 84 regal : taillights, interior door straps, dome light cover, (mint) headlight bezels and front and rear chrome bumpers......let me know...

Drive on down to Charlotte & you can pick everything (except for the mint headlight bezels) up all at once. Email me directly if I can help. Thanks.

wcn8tive said:
Looking for parts for an 84 regal :

taillights- Got them. Also have new GM lenses.

interior door straps- What color?

dome light cover- Brand new one in GM wrapper

headlight bezels- Brand new ones.

front and rear chrome bumpers- Can't help here.

Intercooler said:
wcn8tive said:
Looking for parts for an 84 regal :

taillights- Got them. Also have new GM lenses.

interior door straps- What color?

dome light cover- Brand new one in GM wrapper

headlight bezels- Brand new ones.

front and rear chrome bumpers- Can't help here.

GM Lenses?...

Interior door straps: I guess it would be an off white..creamm something like that, check out my link think you can see them there...

Headlight bezels: gimme a pirce

Dome light: price?

If you have pics let me know.... I have paypal....

GM Lenses?... The red ones. Brand new GM $200 for the pair of them. Also have a set of tail assemblies $200 for the pair.

Interior door straps: I guess it would be an off white..creamm something like that, check out my link think you can see them there... Can't help here.

Headlight bezels: gimme a pirce.... Both $75

Dome light: price? $10.00

I can get them. Have Pay-Pal.

Intercooler said:
GM Lenses?... The red ones. Brand new GM $200 for the pair of them. Also have a set of tail assemblies $200 for the pair.

Interior door straps: I guess it would be an off white..creamm something like that, check out my link think you can see them there... Can't help here.

Headlight bezels: gimme a pirce.... Both $75

Dome light: price? $10.00

I can get them. Have Pay-Pal.

Chrome headlight bezels right? if so I will send you the money for them and the dome light cover..
I am understanding the complete taillight assemly (-) light bulbs is what you have? 200.00 for brand new ones i will get those as well.... let me know.

The tail assemblies are used. Only the lenses from GM are new which are seperate from the assemblies. The bezels are black. I didn't know you was working with chrome. Have the dome light.

USED PARTS on hand:
Chrome bezel taillights-$100/pr.
chrome bumpers (no reinforcements or impact strips)-$50/ea.
sandstone pull straps-$30/pr.
Let me know if I can help.