Need some help guy's on a Digital dash picture

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
We are in need of a picture of someones DIGITAL Dash cluster removed. The picture we are looking for is that of the inner structure showing the bulkhead and the other connectors.. We are needing this pretty quick so if anyone has any pictures saved in their archive that they can share we would greatly appreciate them...

the back support is same as the analog with difference being the pinout on the main push to connect connector (connector in same location ) an instead of a tach lead hanging out of dash cluster like on the analog it has a multi pin connector in dash harness that comes through the other opening in backer and just gets plugged into back of the digital dash cluster during install

the back support is same as the analog with difference being the pinout on the main push to connect connector (connector in same location ) an instead of a tach lead hanging out of dash cluster like on the analog it has a multi pin connector in dash harness that comes through the other opening in backer and just gets plugged into back of the digital dash cluster during install
It also has another connector that is inset at like a 30 deg angle that is for the fuel pump which has a circuit board attached. That is what I need pictures of. We have everything else taken care of...

pics

Attachments

• 1212161537.jpg
    1212161537.jpg
    373.4 KB · Views: 85
  • 1212161540.jpg
    1212161540.jpg
    446.7 KB · Views: 124
  • 1212161539.jpg
    1212161539.jpg
    210.2 KB · Views: 81
Awesome! Thanks!

it has a multi pin connector in dash harness that comes through the other opening in backer and just gets plugged into back of the digital dash cluster during install..... Can you take a picture of this connector for me?

I am trying to locate the Fuel pump wire (PINK) cause on the digital dash bulkhead pin out there is no fuel pump wire in it like on the analog dash pin out..

the second connector that pushes into the dash cluster just hangs there ..its not fuel pump

Spoke to John Spina today and he said there is a connector that is angled which has a small circuit board attached to it that has the Pink fuel pump wire. I have both the actual pin out diagrams and the Digital dash bulk head does not have a fuel pump spot on it.. Now I'm confused...lol

i dont have a pic heres the diagrams

Attachments

• digital connector.jpg
    digital connector.jpg
    502.9 KB · Views: 302
the c1 looks like the main plug for analog but the pin out is different from analog dash
the C2 connector is just for digital

analog has two connectors but the second one is only a single row connector and just for the led tach /boost module

here is C1 pinout for the digital cluster , note it has the turbo boost lamp (med and hi) and no fuel sender wire
digital-connector.jpg

Last edited:
and no fuel sender wire
View attachment 294582
Exactly! That is why I am trying to find the "Pink" wire cause that is supposed to be the fuel sender wire on some separate connector that has a circuit board... At least that is what John from Caspers said. He tried to find a picture of what he is talking about and couldn't find it... That Fuel sender wire is my ONLY hold up right now...

theres only one other connector behind the digital dash and only one pink wire on that connector at pin B
digital-connector-jpg.294570

theres only one other connector behind the digital dash and only one pink wire on that connector at pin B
digital-connector-jpg.294570
That HAS to be what John was talking about cause he said it had two connectors. I just need to have a picture of where this one is located and how it's positioned to finish writing my instructions.

It was nice talking to you last night and getting this issue resolved. Thanks For all your help and your time taking pictures, It's Greatly appreciated !