need misc. parts for my 86 Grand National

Oaktown

t-typeless for 5 yrs..ugh
-driver side grey sun visor in good condition, or a set if not willing to separate.

-set of GN rims, or whatever you got. I have 1 already.

-a oil cap that will fit on the stock valve cover.

-pull strap covers

-plastic grey interior piece that goes on the driver side behind door from the floor to the roof

1/4 trim

Oaktown said:
-driver side grey sun visor in good condition, or a set if not willing to separate.

-pull strap covers

-plastic grey interior piece that goes on the driver side behind door from the floor to the roof

If you are talking about the quarter trim (also goes around rear window), then the piece you are referring to behind the driver's seat is actually two pieces, an upper and a lower. I have a lower for sale. Send an email to MSA2131V6@comcast.net if you want to discuss more. If I am talking about the wrong part I apologize.

Michael

hi, im talking about the thin long plastic piece that goes along the lip of the door frame.

Oaktown said:
hi, im talking about the thin long plastic piece that goes along the lip of the door frame.

I think I may have one of these pieces you are asking about. Let me see what I have. How much would you be willing to pay for it?

Oaktown said:

-pull strap covers

Oaktown,
Better let them know if you have a hardtop or t-top car. That long inside B-pillar molding is different between those cars.

Wheels

I have a set of GNX style wheels from a TTA. Call if interested 713-870-3932 thanks, Shawn