Need engine builder @Atlanta

supr91tt

Greetings all, I've just pulled the engine and transmission from my (new to me) 1987 GN and am trying to decide how best to proceed. The car has ~ 100k miles and has been parked since 1996 due to a rod knock that developed from a 100 yard burnout. It's bone stock and in pretty good shape other than the rust and the sagging headliner.
I bought this car to replace a Supra turbo that I drove and tinkered with for a few years prior to a serious crash that ended my first turbo cars existence.
I have the MAFT-Pro, WB O2, and AFPR left over for this project. I'm planning to keep it a street car, daily driver so anticipate a relatively stock build but plan an upgrade to injectors and fuel pump as a minimum and likely go with Cometic MLS head gaskets.. ARP studs and likely main and rod bolts.
I need advice on a reputable engine builder in the Atlanta, GA area that is familiar with the force fed Buick engine to accommodate the rebuild and potential upgrades.

Any advice as to where to find relevant posts, etc are appreciated.

Garry Grimes in Alpharetta, has done all my Buick work for 20 yrs... Grimes Racing Engines.
770-475-5272