My new complete build from head to toes what do u guys think about it and possibilities !!

tbone87

First off my car is a 87 gn wt 58k on it. Ok lets get started new engine should get in a week or two from Chris H @ twisted 6 racing witch he is one of the best with these engines and local for me and a big thanks. It is a 109 block 30 over polished inside from top to bottom girdled,stock crank,cat h-beam rods, high pressure oiling system,cp pistons,comp roller custom grind maybe 210-212,rjc pan,heads fully ported and polished with larger valves and studded with roller rockers, and all balanced, intake is fully ported and polished to with hemmco upper

Fuel system new Racetronics 416 E85 pump with sending unit and an fittings to a product engineering filter 8an feed and 6an return all braided lines duel feed and return with 120lb injectors
New Fast XFI from my friend kevin w at comp cams and Fast xfi
Precision 6766 billet cea ported h cover
3.5 gn1 down pipe with 46 mm ex wast gate and front mount intercooler and cold air pipe with hooker exhaust 2.5 in full billet trans non lock up with PTC coverter maybe enough to go fast i run 1/8 mile here what u guys think not all the best parts but all new got what i could now ready to smoke some ponies maybe !!!!

Plus some of the best tuners for x f i around maybe they will help they say they will

I don't no the correct term but high pressure oil pump wt big filter e x c. Someone else mite no what im talking about and post. I do not no how to build those or what It contains