My modded Sport Gold Metallic Trans Am for sale, 382rwhp, M6.

Adrian87

It looks like I will have the Buick back in the next 2 weeks and I cannot really justify owning 2 firebreathing cars, so one must go. Too much tied up in the GN to sell at this point. This is my 3rd 4th gen so I'm sure I'll own another one.

I found this car when it had 62,000 one owner miles on it, bone stock down to the air filter. Owned by an older man that kept it in perfect condition. Perfect car to start with. Had recently had a new stock replacement clutch installed at the dealership, a guy that worked at the dealership bought it from the guy and drove it for maybe 5000 miles. I found it advertised in Auto Trader and noticed the guy was only 2 hours away and it was a color I had never seen before.

Long story short, the car was perfect and I left with it that day. Leather, power drivers seat, all options. 1998 model, only 235 built in this color.

Wound up going to Extreme Performance in OKC and had the following done:

Thunder Racing TR230 cam
Ported throttle body
MTI lid and K&N
WS6 lower intake assy
Ported Lingenfelter LS6 intake (painted silver)
Comp Cams 918 springs
Hooker coated LT's and ORY
Corsa catback, nice tips
ASP crank pulley
Emissions and EGR systems revmoved
B&M Ripper
Bilstein HD shocks all corners
Hotchkis 1" drop springs
BMR tubular SFC's (blue)
BMR LCA's (blue)
BMR STB (blue)
Sam Strano QA1 adjustable cromoly PHB
Sam Strano front and rear sway bars
160* thermostat
Dyno tune

Car went from 292rwhp/310 ft lbs stock to 382rwhp/375 ft lbs.

Absolute blast to drive, great suspension for auto x. Ran 3 races with it last year, never drag raced.

Installed chrome 18x9.5 C6 Z06 wheels with Michelin Pilot 255/35 front and 285/35 rear.

1 of maybe 8 produced U.S. Exotics WS9 Outlaw hood, looks incredible. Perfect paint match blended onto the fenders.

Removed side molding and Trans Am lettering on doors.

Car now has 86k miles , Mobil 1 full synthetic only. No issues other than Y pipe bangs bottom of car in lower gears at hard acceleration. Power antenna motor does not retract antanna, runs but not does retract. Spent around $6-$7k in aftermarket and labor costs. I need to get $12,500 firm from it. Car is gorgeous, never a problem. Here's some pics.

479-225-5198 cell
I am located in Fayetteville, Arkansas.

adrianbolton@hotmail.com

DSCN0026 pictures from cars photos on webshots

DSCN0027 pictures from cars photos on webshots

DSCN0028 pictures from cars photos on webshots

DSCN0029 pictures from cars photos on webshots

DSCN0030 pictures from cars photos on webshots

18" polished Z06's pictures from cars photos on webshots
Old 17" z06 wheels, no windshield tint anymore, first got hood installed.

graph pictures from cars photos on webshots
Dyno graph after install.

my 98TA and 87GN pictures from cars photos on webshots
TA and GN together.