My first new Vette (new ZO6) and lovin it

nice car

They handle great on a track. I rode in an instructors C6 Z06 with track tires at an open track event and the handling was very impressive. The acceleration above 100 mph was shocking. After that ride and driving a friends 08 C6, I got into a C6 last June, did the H/C/I and have been very happy with it. Going to test it on open track in 09. If you want to try it, the open track is a blast.

They handle great on a track. I rode in an instructors C6 Z06 with track tires at an open track event and the handling was very impressive. The acceleration above 100 mph was shocking. After that ride and driving a friends 08 C6, I got into a C6 last June, did the H/C/I and have been very happy with it. Going to test it on open track in 09. If you want to try it, the open track is a blast.
My point exactly. Its a precisely engineered piece of technology designed for road racing & going in circles,My turbo Porsche is also a lot of car & has more capability than I will ever need. Most people associate me with just Buicks but I have owned 16 vettes in my life all of them great cars.Still I'm a drag racer at heart & that's where Buick belongs & is still king.

If your going to do a power adder start with the turbo kit. Here is a company out west here that makes a kit and have done lots of vettes. They have been around for many years and are very sharp.
Turbo Systems > Turbo Technology Inc.

Twin turbo's are a beautiful set-up, but over-kill for what I want.
I am looking into a NOS set-up, thats quick, easy to go in/out and waayy cheaper.
Spoke to 2 makers, and claim simular results of a 200 shot being very safe, one of them claiming over 200 passes on a stock ZO6 and still running strong.
Think I would be happy with a 100hp shot, but 150-200 and still very safe, sounds too good, so Im doing my research.
Thanks for the info.