Murderin' a civic

TurboBuickSix

Little red civic did a ricer flyby on my right when on the highway,I was going to let him go but the Type-R stickers caught my eye.I lett him get about 20 lengths up and then came up on his back door real hard and just cruised for a second behind him the whole time the fartcan buzzing in my grill.He had it floored but it was'nt helping.Then I let him have all I could give him on the pass and put better than 20 lengths on him.This was a older model 90's civic Si with all the ricer appointment included.Not a big deal but it was fun educating this young fellow.

I know, no real big kill but I also can't resist myself after becoming a victim of a ricer fly-by. The other night a newer Prelude, with fartcan, blew by me. I saw some stupid sticker on the back that said some kind of racing club. I caught up and he slowed down, I reved the turbo at him a few times and he wouldn't look at me. I finally floored it and started to pull away and my car started popping real bad. Ran out of gas!!!!! I knew I should have fixed that damn gauge - in total digust, I watched the Prelude disappear out in front of me! I literally rolled into a gas station feeling pretty embarassed.

Now there is some dork in a Prelude thinking he dusted a GN. Sorry guys!:(

Yellow and Red don't mix stupid ricer

I had a red and yellow civic ex ('98 or so) messing with me, he had everything inside the car painted yellow and everything, stickers all over it and loud exhaust. I faked like I was racing for a second then actually floored it and waved goodbye. Oh well, nothing to be proud of.

Adam Mullen
The SC Kid - The other average looking V6 car with boost.

I've said it before...Killed a Civic? You kick puppies too?

Originally posted by GT40FIED
I've said it before...Killed a Civic? You kick puppies too?

Ricers deserve every beating they get. Puppies don't.

HP?

My son and I enjoy the "gearhead" talk the coffee can exhausters spew out. I am always amazed at the "added 100HP" claims by putting on a exhaust with a K&N airfilter. If stickers added HP there would be some serious butt kicking rice grinders on the street....but it doesn't. Being a car buff since the late 60's, a GN answered all my primeval urges: 3.8 V6, family sedan, nice lines, reliability, cheap insurance and ass kicking acceleration. My supervisor has a '69 427 Vette, he talked the talk, after he rode in the "Buick" he said he couldn't walk the walk.