Mixing E85

getchasum

MISSING 2 CYLINDERS???
Wow, first time in the forum and there’s allot more info here than I expected. I’ll keep it simply. I’m not looking to convert any of my TB’s to full on E85 application. I would just like to know if there would be any benefits of running an E85 & 93 octane mix. Was thinking about using some in the fairly stock T to help keep knock down. It’s a stock turbo car with 009’s and a street chip from Eric. Fuel tank was recently flush when I installed a new walbro pump.

Any recommendations on a mixture that I could tickle 20 psi with?

That I can not safely answer, I had 009's and getting ready to install 83lb's
to run. just E85, just got the chip installed from Eric and waiting for the 83's
as I was having Chuck flow them for me, they are on there way back, now I'm trying to figure out how to get that big cable for the LM-1 inside my car
since the speedo area is maxed out. Any ideas on this, it seems no one can answer other than the speedo area, maybe I will just drill a small pilot hole on
the drivers side and see what happens!!

Ron

try mixing it 50/50 with 87 octane- i found that's what works best in my car. it makes more power than straight 93 without pinging like crazy, and gets the same mileage. why waste money for premium fuel that you don't need?

That I can not safely answer, I had 009's and getting ready to install 83lb's
to run. just E85, just got the chip installed from Eric and waiting for the 83's
as I was having Chuck flow them for me, they are on there way back, now I'm trying to figure out how to get that big cable for the LM-1 inside my car
since the speedo area is maxed out. Any ideas on this, it seems no one can answer other than the speedo area, maybe I will just drill a small pilot hole on
the drivers side and see what happens!!

Ron

try the cruise control grommet under the steering column to the left its about 1 1/4 inch round thats where i have my alky power lines