Misc Performance parts

c&cgn

It is, what it is...
Thrasher 93 octane street chip for MSD 50's - $20 shipped

Aftermarket 30 spline axles for use with factory c-clips - $125 shipped - probably only 1 - 2000 street miles and maybe 20 1/4 mile passes (reason for selling is because I went to Ford housing ends and axles w/o c-clips to be NHRA legal)

Aftermarket 1" rear swaybar (talk to some of the guys in the suspension section and they say this is better for handling than a larger bar like an ATR bar) $125 shipped

Red's voltbooster $50 shipped

Stock intercooler & shroud in good shape - $120 shipped

Shipping only valid in Canada and continental U.S.

Please email me if you are interested. I will be checking email more often than PM's or the board itself.

gnra@telus.net

Thanks,

Clayton

THANKS FOR REPLY, SENT ANOTHER P/M ABOUT PAYMENT.

ARISTA 5,P/M WAS NOT ABOUT CHIP, ITS ALL YOURS.

Originally posted by arista5
put me in for the chip.... if the PM wasnt about it

It's all yours. I need to double check my paypal addy. Will get back to you.

Originally posted by BillyBImpalaSS
I'll take the volt booster for $35. Red sells them for $55 new, so it doesn't make sense to pay the $50 you're asking for a used one. LMK at bill44143@yahoo.com and I can paypal you. Just need your info.

My last pricelist from Red showed $69 so I thought $50 shipped was a pretty reasonable deal. I'll get back to you.

Volt booster

Okay, just let me know. I want it, but just want to be fair in the price I pay is all. I actually talked to Red recently and that's the price he quoted me. Haven't seen his most recent published price list though. I think 50% off of new (considering it's in good shape) is pretty fair, don't you?? Email me and I'll paypal you ASAP....