Misc '86 and '87 Parts For Sale - NY

1QuickV6

TurboBuick Queens Chapter
Hello. Thanks for looking. I've got some assorted '86-'87 parts for sale. Please email erikquick@yahoo.com for pictures. Shipping will depend on weight and location.

1. 1986 light switch panel WITH twilight sentinel switch/dimmer as well as regular dimmer. Works great, looks beautiful. $20
    [/list=1]
    • Dash bezel that has the extra slot for twilight sentinel switch. It also has the hole for passenger side mirror. Looks good, but has one small hole which was drilled for alarm LED. Minor scuffs, but not bad. Some clips in the back are missing, but the plastic tabs are not broken. $15[/list=2]
      • Rear defroster switch, mint condition. Says "Nartron" on the side, so I don't know if it's OEM or not. $5[/list=3]
        • Rear-view mirror - no scuffs, glass is excellent. No rust anywhere. $5[/list=4]
          • Seat belt guides for front seats. Clean, no scuffs or cuts. $5 for both.[/list=5]
            • 3 Weld Racing Center caps - used for my Drag Lites, but may fit other Weld Wheels. 2 are nice, one is OK but has some dings at the edges. $5[/list=6]
              • Under-the-steering-column dash pad... it's the black one that keeps all of your wires from hanging down at your feet. This one has the door still, and is really nice looking. No sag, but the insulation has been removed. Very clean. $10[/list=7]
                • 1 single gauge holder for the A-pillar. Nice condition, but the double-sided tape will have to be re-applied. $10[/list=8]

Any questions or inquiries, please email or call 917-660-2821. I may find other things here as I do some house cleaning....

Erik

To everyone:

The Weld center caps are sold.
The seat belt thingys are sold.
The twilight switch and panel are possibly sold.

I also wanted to add a few things more to the list.

- 1 pc. Rubber under-hood molding. It's the one that goes at the back of the hood and seals the hood from the engine bay. Excellent condition - as new. $12

- 1 pc. Rubber door trim - it's the rubber "skirt" that goes at the bottom of the door and seals the door to the body. Excellent condition. $10

- 1 blower motor, works great. $10

- 1 Cruise control unit with cable to the throttle body. $10

- 1 DOT approved racing "half helmet" - BLACK. Like new, size Medium

- many miscellaneous amplifiers, speakers, and subwoofers/enclosures form my years of installations. Amps from 30x2 Pioneers to 100x2 Altec Lansing. MTX subs, assorted misc. speakers. Ask and I'll try to help.

I gladly take PayPal, but only via e-check or bank draft.

Thank you!
Erik

Bill,

It is still available. Please email me at erikquick@yahoo.com

ALL
Other items are still for sale.

The twilight sentinel switch and dash bezel are sold.

I have a set of 19 (lost one!) Weld-type racing open-end lugnuts with washers, as well as the red vinyl caps that plug the extra holes in Weld or Cragar wheels. I'm selling all of that for $20.

Thank you!

Erik