Might be a Regal Limited T owner in a few...

evil mechanic

So I might be trading a bike i built for a 87 Regal Limited Turbo. I hear there was only 1035 made.

The car is black and still has all the chrome on the exterior so the outside is unmolested i guess? The interior has new carpet, new floor mats, 87 GN front and rear seats. Still colum shift, but he has a GN console to go with the car. power antenna still works.

Here is the mod list according to him:

Complete rebuilt motor with TRW replacement forged pistons, stage I cam, Fererra valves, T&D shaft rockers, Champion valve covers, new fly-wheel.
Mods include: gt6157e precision turbo, Terry Houston 3" S.S down-pipe, Flow-Master dual exhaust system (SOUNDS AWSOME), turbo tweak chip, motron 60 injectors, adjustable waste gate & fuel regulator, Walbro fuel pump, 3" chrome inlet pipe with cold air kit/K&N, H.D cooler hoses, H.D aluminum radiator, smc alcohal injection kit.
Every sensor replaced with new GM after motor was installed. New Delco battery/cables.
Precision 9/11 L/U converter, shift-kit, Art Carr deep trans pan,
Factory 8.5" posi with 3.42 gears,
New front end suspension (Billstein shocks/springs tierods etc).
Factory T-Tops, Digital dash (new upgraded 195 mph unit from Caspers Electronics)
Car currently has 87 GN front/rear seats,
New carpet & floor mats, column shift, but has a GN console to go with car. Power antenna still works perfect
Rear GNX seat braces, front end upper & lower braces (CAR IS TIGHT)
Needs a heater core(currently by-passed)
Runs excellent, very reliable and fast, 11 second car you can Drive anywhere, and can easily be made a lot faster. bigger rear wheel cyls, rebuilt the powermaster brake unit, brand new rjc racing plenum with power plate kit with a accufab 70mm throttle body, hotwire kit for fuel pump.

He says far as he knows, its the matching motor.

I can post up pics when im allowed to. i guess 10 posts??

Anyway whats this car worth generally? If it doesnt fit me (im an import guy) then i might just sell it.

Aaron

9-10k, are you sure it is a limited? What are the trunk codes?

Yeah I'm pretty sure. I just asked for a pic of the trunk codes though so ill post em up when I get em.

Are there a lot of fake limited models floating around?

2010-05-14185748.jpg

2010-04-28171052.jpg

2010-04-28171138.jpg

2010-04-28170622.jpg

2010-04-28170549.jpg

2010-04-28170603.jpg

2010-04-28170643.jpg

2010-04-28170824.jpg

2010-04-28170741.jpg

J47 on the trunk code indicates just a regal coupe....I think M47 would be a limited.

But I don't know for sure....Wait for one of the experts to chime in.

Thats what i thought the first time i read that decoder page, but look one post back, there is also a guy who just got a limited and his trunk code says J47 as well, and someone told him in that thread that the code for limited was the W05 code, Which i also have. I hope its legit. I have untill next sunday to pick it up.

Well, how confusing is that? :D Seems W05 is a limited code....Wonder why the M47 designation then....Well, in any case, congrats!

Thanks man! And i dont know if thats correct yet so dont quote me on it. Im just going by what was said in the other post. I wonder if the M47 is for the NA Limited? Im sure someone on this board has all the answers, Though they might not hang out in the welcome center.

Welcome to TurboBuick.com, the biggest & the best of all of the turbo Buick forums / sites anywhere. & welcome to the Darkside, too.

J47 on the trunk code indicates just a regal coupe....I think M47 would be a limited.

But I don't know for sure....Wait for one of the experts to chime in.

ummm no.... its legit...

.... 1g4gM1172hp421625

the M means its a limited and the 7 means it has the LC2 turbocharged engine [as does the LC2 mean it has the turbocharged engine;)], the G80 means it has a posi also...