maitai1993 has an awsome TY

John'll be there too. I told him that if you win he'll have to cut you a deal on a paint job, he said "it doesn't matter 'cause he's not beatin' me" and then he said "unless he's packin' something I don't know about". I told him nope, it's just a little turbo 6:D. I really can't wait to see this.

ADAM

Hey, I need a paint job too! ;)

haha....I'm confident Frank has what it will take to beat him....I'll be there too!

He's got a 540 big block, a dominator carb,5 speed tranny, and some pretty steep rear gears. His biggest problem is traction. His car was running 13s and 'hula' dancing the entire way down the track. Every time he shifts he loses traction. He's got 315s on the rear, but it's got a lot of torque.

Adam

Originally posted by HYBRIDT
He's got a 540 big block, a dominator carb,5 speed tranny, and some pretty steep rear gears. His biggest problem is traction. His car was running 13s and 'hula' dancing the entire way down the track. Every time he shifts he loses traction. He's got 315s on the rear, but it's got a lot of torque.

Adam

I'm not going to make it tonight guys. I've been gone all day and I just got back. I need to get some family time in... John has an impressive Chevelle, but my little 3.8 hits 11.8's on pump gas and DR's all day long :eek:

Originally posted by billsgn
Missed you out there Frank, but I took care of the Chevelle for you....;)

As I knew you would.

Big cubic inches don't necassaraly equate to a fast car. The right combination equates to a fast car.

John's car is rare and georgous, but I know the power of the darkside and I think he's underestimated the potential of the LC2!

Frank

Originally posted by mytyphoon1993
Pics of this typhoon please.:D

Randy will have to post...

'93 Ty lowered and Black. Simply looks clean and shines,shines,shines.

Randy is the type of guy that pays attention to detail and it shows in his Ty.

Frank

Originally posted by maitai1993
I will get pictures up soon. LOTS of cool mods I will picture them all.:D

Show'em the hand made intercooler scoop. That's a real nice piece of work! No kidding.

Frank

We should make you a 5" tall scoop for your WRX frank. Now that would be cool!:D

ADUM

Adum made that scoop out of fiberglass ( with his bare hands you should see him wrestle a bear)if he offers to make you a
MAD NONIS creation let him Hes good (Adums horn TOOT TOOT)
dont get in his way and throw him a burger every couple hours hes good...

Randy:D

Originally posted by maitai1993
Adum made that scoop out of fiberglass ( with his bare hands you should see him wrestle a bear)if he offers to make you a
MAD NONIS creation let him Hes good (Adums horn TOOT TOOT)
dont get in his way and throw him a burger every couple hours hes good...

Randy:D

Right on!