Magna needs your engine trash!!

TRICKSIXPA

East Coast Go fast with class club MAGNA!!!
Staff member
Hey everyone looking for old busted pistons, rods, timing gears, lifters, valves. Anything that came out of an old engine does not have to be Buick. Just needs to be free. We at MAGNA are planning to recycle your garbage into something cool! If your too far away maybe you can get a buddy to drop stuff off. Like we say it can always be sent through the Magna pipeline. This is for a project we are going to do this stuff will not be going into an engine! Just PM me or one of the other MAGNA reps if you can donate!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems like Doc Pauly should have a TON of "carnage" parts removed from his and other cars :confused:

Well I picked up a good pile of parts from MAR automotive last week. Jeff said he would put engine trash off to the side for me.

I also got two sets of GN pistons with rods got enough stuff to do even a carnage trophy at some point!! maybe we can have a yearly trophy that we can have names added to each year for the biggest motor disaster while attending a MAGNA event or traveling to one!!

Anyway I dropped a couple of boxes off to my Powder coaters so the parts get cleaned up and ready for welding.

Well less than a week away if you have any parts at home or work that you want to donate bring them with you to Cecil Co Raceway!! You will get to see some of the finnished products on display. Got one back from the coaters today I might throw a teaser photo up on FB this weekend. All I got to say is get those cars sparkling for next week there is some hardware to hand out.

9uzu4y5y.jpg

Here are some finished products!!
We have to do a bunch of these for next year so please donate!