Maf Trans +

V8killR4U

Selling the items as a package. I just bought these Items from a board member about a week or so ago and Im going to the
Maxx Effort R system. Hasnt even been installed. All parts are in new condition. $300 Firm

MAF TRANS +
Plug and Play
LS1 MAF (no screens)

I also replied on the parts wanted. Email me so we can work out the details.

Thanks
John

those that have PM'd me I have Pm'd you back.

PS

i will be out of town until starting friday for a week. so if it gets sold between now and thursday ill post it on the board. Its kinda looking that way. I wont be able to ship until next week by the way.

Sale is Pending to "JC Turbo"

If it doesnt work out "DCVING" Ill let you know.
JC Turbo was first in line though.

Thanks to all that replied.

I was actually inquireing about the Power Plate you have on another post. Tanks Jon
ps: if you have it still I will take it.

Originally posted by DCVING
I was actually inquireing about the Power Plate you have on another post. Tanks Jon
ps: if you have it still I will take it.

Oh mymistake. Payment is pending on that. So ill see if the mo order is here when i get back from vacation. If not its yours if you havnt bought one by then

Thanks

Hey I got the MAF+ today. The box was destroyed but everything seems to be intact. Damn UPS! Thanks again V8killR4U

John

Those Ass's well i insured it so if anything doesnt work let me know and we'll go from there the parts were brand new! Keep the packaging as well. Because of the value they would come by and take a look at it if i have to file a claim. Freakin UPS!!!!!!!