M&A covers, tires, mats, car cover, Tlink

cendres

Campagnolo spoken here.
-M&A valvecovers for stock heads, tops have been de-ribbed leaving just text and the entire cover was then sanded smooth and polished, Very striking. $200

-Covercraft Noah 3 cover, custom fit for Regal, new, never used. $150

-Goodyear Eagle GT, set of four OEM black letter 215/65/15's, ~15k miles, no scuffs or dryrot, 1/2 tread remains. $200

-BGC embroidered floor mats, black / turbo 6 logo, set of four, Driver's in VGC, others are as new. $125

-Turbolink, complete. $125

Prices somewhat negotiable, but do not include shipping.
Email me if interested.

I am local and interested in the turbolink. Any chance I could check it out? I have never used it before and would like to get some idea of how useful it would be for me.

I have my own laptop.

We could probably work something out, though it will have to be fairly brief... Send me an email or PM and we will work it out. Thanks.

Originally posted by Whut
I am local and interested in the turbolink. Any chance I could check it out? I have never used it before and would like to get some idea of how useful it would be for me.

I have my own laptop.

Would you happen to have pics of the Valve covers ?

Would you be able to ship them to an Egghead buick guy in Canada ??(without any ridicule of course) :p

Thanks for the pics, the valve covers are very striking indeed polished up that nicely....

However you didn't make good on the "without the ridicule" part of the bargain.......;)