LS into a grand national mount question

turbo kid

I have searched this forum and did find a swap while searching that listed what mounts that were used.I bought Energy suspention mounts part number 3.1114G and I bought Moroso solid frame mounts for a small block chevy.Part number 62630.
Can someone tell me what mount combo will work without me buying a kit for a few hundred dollors.Thanks for any info Dan

If you get the kit, there is no guessing and you get the correct K-Member to drop in a T56 or 4l60 (or 80).

These plates several people make they set the motor 1"back so that you can use stock crossmember. Pacesetter f body headers, and ls hotrod swap oilpan.

that brp set up sets the motor alot higher and a inch farther foward. Vs the plate setup moves the motor back an inch so you can use stock g body trans cross members and it set the motor lower to help clear the hood. Alot of people use the muscle car oil pan(hummer oil pan) and you dont have to notch the engine cross member.

i took my stock v6 perches and flipped them. i then used short wide sbc motor mounts with a ebay set of adapter plates. i then used a m&m(makers of g force) crossmember for 4l80e to set my for and aft position then centered the engine. i had to grind the perches a little and then i welded them in.

has anyone used the spohn adapters??? they say you can use the 98-02 stock ls1 bushings and call it a day, but havent heard or seen anyone using them.

Has anyone compiled an exact parts list for the swap? I have been entertaining doing this in an N/A Regal I found on craigslist. I would be interested in the correct motor mounts, frame mounts, wiring, etc if someone knows where I can find a detailed list.

Nix