Low Mile WE4 HardTop in NC

pick1313

Never Fast Enough!!
1987 WE4 Buick Turbo-T Hardtop. Car was bought new at Schaeffer Buick in Wilmington,NC and has spent it's entire life in NC. So, there is absolutely no rust whatsoever. It has 79,xxx fully documented miles and a clean carfax. No wrecks, crazy stories, or apologies. I've got all receipts, service records, manuals, warranty book, plasti-keys, and brochures from new to date. This car has been meticulously maintained and has no issues. It's very tight with no rattles, shakes, or leaks. The car was repainted one time, but it was a very high quality repaint. Everything was removed so there are no tape lines, orange peel, overspray, etc. I would rate the paint at a 9.0-9.5 which is very nice. The interior is as close to a 10 as possible. I currently have a near perfect set of GN wheels on the car with brand new BFG tires. However, I will include the original T wheels (perfect condition also) with like new Michelins.

All vacuum lines have been replaced recently, along with plugs and plug wires. The A/C blows cold and the heat is hot as expected. I have an aftermarket 1.5 din stereo in the car, but retained the factory stereo which is perfect condition. I also installed a GM trunk carpet kit. All weatherstripping is GM and in near perfect condition, no cracking and very soft. The car has power windows/door locks, trunk release, cruise, and rear defrost. It was not a posi rear, no power seats, and manual passenger side mirror. Everything works on the car except for the power antenna, so i installed a hidden one with the cd player.

The following upgrades have been done:
-TA49 Turbo
-55lb Siemans Inj.
-Extender chip
-LS1 MAF with Translator Plus
-Walbro 340 fuel pump with hot wire kit
-Kirban billet adj. fuel pump regulator
-Scanmaster 2.1
-Autometer boost, water, and oil gauges
-ATR boost controller
-ATR 3" Downpipe with ext. wastegate
-ATR 2.5" stainless exhaust with cat delete and dynomax muffs
-RJC Power Plate
-RJC PCV valve
-Shorty air kit with K&N filter
-valve cover vent kit
-160 deg thermostat and fan kit
-sheetmetal i/c deflector
-ATR 2500 stall
-Billet servo and shift recalibration kit

The car has never been beat on and is tuned for 93 octane fuel. Boost is at 17# with no knock at the top of third gear. I'm sure there are some things I forgot, but call or post and I'll answer promptly and honestly. I'm asking $15,900 or best offer and can be reached at (704)361-6046. Pics in next posts.

DSCF3886.JPG
DSCF3887.JPG
DSCF3888.JPG
DSCF3889.JPG
DSCF3890.JPG
DSCF3891.JPG
DSCF3892.JPG
DSCF3893.JPG
DSCF3894.JPG
DSCF3895.JPG

pick1313

If this is still available when I get back the first week of June I will contact you to look at this. Where in NC are you located??? My house is in Raeford next to Fayetteville.

Kevin

pick1313

If this is still available when I get back the first week of June I will contact you to look at this. Where in NC are you located??? My house is in Raeford next to Fayetteville.

Kevin
Thanks for all the kind remarks guys. I'm located in Kannapolis,NC which is just north of Charlotte.

Thanks for all the interest and comments guys. The car is SOLD and on it's way to Greenville,SC!!! :)