Lots of 86 / 87 parts for sale SEE ALMOST 200 PHOTOS of all the part I have

GNX Guy

How can one person have sooo many spare TR parts on hand? I'm jealous. Did you come across any front air dam hardware Joe? I won't be at the NATS, so I will need them shipped if you find something. Thank you, Brian

Are bumperettes available?

I saw them in your pics but you told me on the phone that you didn't have anymore. Just wanted to make sure you didn't find a couple after we hung up. Thanks Joe.

Re: Are bumperettes available?

You asked for the rub strips, not bumperettes. yes they are available email DIRECTLY please

Joe

Originally posted by GNRick
I saw them in your pics but you told me on the phone that you didn't have anymore. Just wanted to make sure you didn't find a couple after we hung up. Thanks Joe.

Re: turbo

Brand new stock turbo $375.00 + shipping NO CORE Required

Originally posted by Agt. Orange
are you selling the turbo if so how much and some info on it

What are the specs on the pile of injectors you have? What would be a price for a matched set with a chip? Also, do you happen to have a MAF laying around?

The set of 6 injectors are stock and are $60.00 for the set. Came out of my original owner car about 15 years ago. Chips are all $5.00 now.

The pile of misc injectors are $5.00 each.

Please email me direct for further info please.

Joe

Originally posted by Whut
What are the specs on the pile of injectors you have? What would be a price for a matched set with a chip? Also, do you happen to have a MAF laying around?

Got a set of 4 nice used wheel moldings.

Please email me directly.

Joe

Originally posted by jetmech
Hey joe, any fiberglass parts and i need a rt. rear wheel well trim for a gn. thanks