Looking for turbo....

Slo86GN

The Nightstalker
Well, thought I had a problem with my motor or convertor, but turned out to be minor. Now it's time to get rid of the leaky stock turbo. Looking for a TA-49, TE-44, or something along those lines. I would prefer a 44, but anything similar will be better than the leaky stocker. If you have something, let me know on here or email me at slo86gn@yahoo.com . :D

I think B and E customs still has a sale on their Precision turbos. I think I paid $749 for a 44 with adj. wastegate. I'm sure there are tons of people upgrading also, so keep an eye out.

That's what I'm hoping for......someone will be upgrading and have a nice used 44, 49, or something similar for a fairly decent price. Just picked up some nice low-mile 009's with 3 chips, so now I can safely upgrade the turbo and have some real fun with the car....:D

Still looking......thanks for the turbos that have been offered so far....:D Now if the car will stop being a pita, all will be good....lol.

if you want i have a good 49 out of my car when i went to the 63.

cant guarantee miles since it was on when i bought it, but it is/was good when i took it off