Looking for opions on sale price for 87 GN

turbobully

I am thinking of selling my GN, I have always liked 60's muscle and really want a convertible skylark, cutlass, or lemans basically the A bodies that aren't as desirable because its not staying stock. So here goes 87 GN 90K original miles, rebuilt engine (painted the engine bay when it was out). posi rear, all new suspension including ball joints tie rods, shocks, springs, and all new brakes. Exterior has some small dings but very little rust the only rust is in the dirver side rocker the rest of the car is clean, the undercarriage is very clean, it definatly needs new paint. It could also use weather stripping. All the glass is mint. For mods it has 60lb injectors, adj FPR, Walbro pump w/ hotwire, Full throttle extender extreme chip, LS1 MAF, gen2 translator, wideband 02, 4" k&N and intake, heated 02 sensor, caspers ground stretcher, new battery terminals, alternator, battery, and scanmaster. It has the stock turbo and original exhuast. The interior is good but I need a new headliner, put a new dash grill in. I have a spare set of seats as I planned on changing the drivers because it was broken but realized that its the easy fix on the GNTTYPE org website so those go. Tires are brand new wheels are in ok condition could stand to be re chromed. It has an eclipse deck w/ blaupunkt speakers all around. I also bought every manual you can for it including all the engine and chasis service manuals. I have owned the car since 1996 and it has always been garaged. I have only put about 10K miles on it since I bought it. I probalby have $17k in this car.

Post pics for a better assesment on price.

A solid roof car would be the most sought after on this forum = more $$$