looking for gnx complete instrument cluster

mikeyz

i am doing a clone and i have eveything else too complete the transformation except the gages. i know of gnxdash.com which is a last resort but they don't look like the original. i don't know if there is any out there but i figured there would be since i got a hold of the book, dash plate and emblems very easy. about four people contacted me, so if anybody has the cluster and cable please call mike at 267-242-3042. thanks.

I got one in my car now that I am thinking of listing on ebay. It looks exactly like the original exept it has some custom VDO gauges with white pointers. Not looking to give it away so price is $1600.00 Let me know if you're interested

Attachments

• GNX vdo.jpg
    GNX vdo.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 268
does it plug right in to the regular gn harness and function properly? and do you have the original gages?

It does plug in to the factory GN harness without cuting and everything does work (It will replace and work properly in place of the factory analog dash not sure adout a digital dash if thats what you have now). The gauges you see in the picture above are the ones that go with it exept it will have the custom VDO fuel gauge pictured instead of the one currently installed (I junt never got arount to changing it). No, I don't have the original gauge and all the ones I've seen sell for $1800 to 2000+ had the wrong gauges too anyway.

Attachments

• HPIM1145.JPG
    HPIM1145.JPG
    74.6 KB · Views: 270