Looking for 42 lb injectors and TT chip in NC

jnaarnold

johnarnoldphotography.net
as the titles says looking for a set of good 42 lb injectors and a chip. Should be for 93 and Alky. Prefer someone in NC so I can pick up. Thanks
John

John. We are taking that exact setup of my dad's car to go with something larger. Richard Clark cleaned them himself to verify they are in great shape . We are in Winston Salem. Are you still looking and interested? We could also include a ta 49 turbo as a package deal as well because that's exactly what the chip is set for

John. We are taking that exact setup of my dad's car to go with something larger. Richard Clark cleaned them himself to verify they are in great shape . We are in Winston Salem. Are you still looking and interested? We could also include a ta 49 turbo as a package deal as well because that's exactly what the chip is set for
Yes! Of course price is important..

200 for injectors and chip. If you want to add the turbo the total would be 700 so that's $500 for the 49. It was worked on by Conley performance turbo so it is been opened up quite a bit. Inside of its not your typical 49. We have gone 7.50's in the 1/8th mile at over 90 mph on 115,000 miles stock engine. That translates into mid Elevens in the quarter

It seems like a great price.
Are you interested in any trades?
Is the turbo a bolt on for a stock GN..any mods needed?

Nope will bolt directly in place. Nothing needed. The only thing that will suffer will be the spool up however the top end will increase. You would want to look at putting a new torque converter to offset the slow spool... What do you have for trade???

Nope will bolt directly in place. Nothing needed. The only thing that will suffer will be the spool up however the top end will increase. You would want to look at putting a new torque converter to offset the slow spool... What do you have for trade???
The only thing I might consider trading right now is a custom AR-15...but I have around 1500.00 in everything for that. You don't have any wheels or tires do you?

Clint,
I'd really like to make the deal happen. Do you have any other performance parts to make me want to let go of the AR? That is if you would consider trading it. I do have one other thing I would consider, but not sure you might. It is a Blade 350QX quad with a GoPro Hero 3. You can check it out on Google, they are amazing. I am getting out of my remote control planes and helis, since I have the Buick.. heres a link to what I have.... but it is in German..gives you an idea anyway
Well, let me know...thanks..
John
PS any pics of the turbo?

I would also consider trading an excellent Savage .308 tactical with a 4-20x50 scope. It is an incredible gun.
again, let me know

Let me give you my dads number he is the one who has the parts. His phone number is 336 3456583. His name is Craig and let him know I told you to call

Clint, when I call your dad, do you think I should mention any trades...or no?